- Role: Junior Project Manager
- Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 + package. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Location: Islington, London, N1 7BS
- Start: Immediately
Established in 1929 and located in Central London, Grahams provide Home Automation solutions of the highest quality and standards. Grahams are members of Clarity, BIID and are founder members of Cedia in the UK. Most of our work is residential and carried out in homes across the UK and abroad.
The role involves working as part of a team to deliver high end Audio Visual and Automation systems to residential clients. This will include contributing technical expertise for pre-sales specification, detailed system design, on-site installation and post-installation support. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic professional, who will be responsible for tracking all the changes during the life of a project and maintaining accurate records for audit trails. They will also manage the project finances, including client invoicing and subcontractor relationships to ensure the project is delivered on budget.
- Residential custom installation experience, preferably within a CEDIA accredited company.
- Effective communication skills gained from dealing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds including subcontractors, builders, high net worth individuals and professionals is essential, ensuring all project stakeholders are kept informed of progress in a timely and succinct manner.
- MS Office knowledge is essential.
- MS Visio or CAD knowledge is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable management skills with an undertstanding of ones own natural style.
- Enthusiasm for all things "tech", whether a single media rooms or a fully integrated smart home.
- Experience in some or all the following areas: Multiroom Audio Visual Systems, High End Home Cinema, Lutron, Crestron, Kaleidescape, Control4, Mechanical Automation, Satellite systems, IT and Telephony.
- Ability to specify suitable equipment to satisfy a client’s requirements and budget.
- Ability to oversee and co-ordinate the various stakeholders in a project, such as electrical contractors, cabinet makers and Crestron / AMX programmers.
- Competent Audio-Visual knowledge including connection of audio and video equipment.
- Good practical skills and an understanding of construction techniques in a residential environment.
- Be an efficient and hard worker and be able to stay calm under pressure and understand that work must be completed to a deadline.
- CEDIA Installer and/or Designer Accreditation would be beneficial but not essential.
If you believe you fit the criteria outlined above, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com